If you are 19 or over and receiving one of the following Benefits:

  • Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Employment Support Allowance
  • Universal Credit
  • Income Support
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Working Tax Credits
  • Pension Credit Guarantee
  • Housing Benefit
  • Council Tax Benefit


Are an unwaged dependant of someone in receipt of one of the above Benefits.

You will receive free tuition

However you will be expected to pay for any additional equipment or materials that you may need for your course.

We will need from you…

Proof of your entitlement to Benefits. This can be obtained from your most recent letter from the Department of Work and Pensions about your claim, or if you are on JSA your fortnightly signing book. Fees are payable until this is received and approved.