Enrolment & Induction
To enrol on a course please phone 01623 441310 (Sutton Campus) or 01623 860304 (Ollerton Campus) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you subsequently cannot attend the course you have enrolled on please let us know. This will allow another student to take your place.
The Further Education courses offered by Academy Transformation Trust Further Education (ATTFE) College are for the purpose of education and learning rather than leisure or recreation. This means that all courses, tutors and students must follow the processes that are appropriate for a publicly-funded learning activity. For all courses this includes, for example, full induction, initial assessment and documented monitoring of learning progress by both tutor and student through individual learning plans. It also means that you must attend the first session of the course where full enrolment and induction takes place.
Your place on the course cannot be guaranteed unless you attend the first session.
You will be required to bring your National Insurance number with you so that you can fully complete your enrolment form. If you are claiming remission of fees you will also need to bring evidence to show that you are in receipt of an eligible benefit. Your latest letter from the benefit office will normally be acceptable.
- The right is reserved by ATTFE College to refuse, on educational or disciplinary grounds, to admit a learner to any particular course, or to remove a learner from a course.
- Learners are responsible for providing their own text books, writing materials, stationery, paints, brushes, timber, metal etc. Where ATTFE College supplies materials for purchase, these must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- No smoking is allowed on any of our premises, including open outdoor spaces within the campus boundaries or within 30 metres of the campus.
- No responsibility is accepted for learners’ property. Any articles found should be handed to the group tutor or the ATTFE College Office – losses should be similarly reported.
- Vehicles must be parked in the places specified and parking is at the owner’s risk. Vehicle owners are responsible for any parking fines or other sanctions arising from the campus parking regulations.
- Learners attending courses involving physical activities are advised to consult with their general practitioner prior to registration.
- Learners must acquaint themselves with and be prepared to act upon the Emergency Fire Drill Regulations in consultation with their tutors and/or the principal of ATTFE. Learners must participate in the academy’s health and safety arrangements for themselves and other academy users.
- It is the responsibility of all learners wishing to enter for any examination(s) to acquaint themselves with the preliminary entry procedures, detailed arrangements and special instructions. ATTFE College staff will do their utmost to assist and advise but they can in no way be held responsible for incorrect, late or non-entries. Late entries will not be accepted and responsibility for correct entry rests with the individual learner.
- No class will be permitted to commence unless at the discretion of ATTFE College a sufficient number of learners have been registered and enrolled. ATTFE College reserves the right to close the class if the number of learners does not justify its continuance, or for any other reason.
- The fees shown are a guide only and the fee payable would be that which applies on the date of the commencement of the course. ATTFE College reserves the right to increase fees at the beginning of any term. Up-to-date information regarding course fees is available from the ATTFE College office. Fees payable for externally accredited courses for registration, assessment, examination and accreditation are set by the awarding bodies and are subject to change as determined by them. Any learner who has not fully paid their fees due for their course will have their certification withheld by ATTFE College until the fees due are fully paid.
- This prospectus is issued without prejudice to the right of ATTFE College without further notice to make such modifications to the information contained herein as considered necessary.
You will be required to bring your National Insurance number with you so that you can fully complete your enrolment form.
If you are claiming remission of fees you will also need to bring evidence to show that you are in receipt of an eligible benefit. Your latest letter from the benefit office will normally be acceptable.
Information about Unique Learner Number’s has been provided by the Skills Funding Agency below.
ULN Fact Sheet for Learners June 2015
ULN Privacy Notice Jun 2015
All courses must have sufficient numbers to run and may be discontinued at any time if regular attendance by learners falls too low. The course details shown may be subject to change, so please check this on registration.