Email: email@example.com Phone: 01623 441310
If you have any general enquiries about ATTFE College please contact the Katie Barrett, Head of Learner Experience, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or require further information about our website, or would like any information in printed paper form, please contact Tasha Price, Senior Business Support Officer, via email@example.com.
Alternatively, complete our Enquiry Form and a member of the team will be in touch.
ATTFE College encourages our learners to follow us on social media for up-to-date news and information. You can also message us via these platforms.
Learner Voice / Suggestions
ATTFE College welcomes and encourages you to share your views, thoughts, concerns and/or comments with us to ensure that we respond to your needs and requirements, including any suggestions on what types of courses you would like to see us offer in the future. There are several ways you can do this:
- You can make suggestions on your end-of-course evaluation form.
- You can write your thoughts down on paper and hand it to a member of staff.
- You can text our learner voice team on 07867451424.
- You can email your thoughts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call us on 01623 441310.
Our programmes are learner-led and we welcome all suggestions!
Should you require assistance in sharing information, please ask a member of the Further Education team to help you.