To be recognised as an outstanding provider of Further Education and be the provider of choice of our local communities.
To bring together people who are dedicated to developing and delivering the highest quality learning, ensuring all learners acquire skills and develop knowledge that equips them to lead more fulfilled lives and play their part in driving up the growth of our local and regional economy.
- Achievement – Succeeding and celebrating together
- Teamwork – Listening to staff, learners and stakeholders
- Transformation – Driving continual improvements
- Flexibility – Responsive to local needs
- Equality – Caring for the wellbeing of all staff and learners
Academy Transformation Trust Further Education (ATTFE) College strives to raise the aspirations and achievements of the communities that it serves, providing high quality, innovative education and training for learners who are aged 16+ (including adults). We take a learner-centred approach towards education and lifelong learning opportunities that supports the learning needs of the local environment.
At ATTFE College, learners pursue their educational goals in an inclusive environment that values and celebrates diversity, individuality, mutual respect, civic responsibility and social integration.
Equality and diversity is central to all practices and policies within ATTFE College. It is an organisation where everyone respects each other and recognises their own responsibility in actively promoting equality.
Our aims are to ensure that we meet the needs of all, taking account of:
- Gender, ethnicity and culture
- Religion, creed and language
- Sexual orientation, age and health
- Ability and disability
- Social and economic circumstances.
ATTFE is committed to the regeneration of the communities in which its learners live and is committed to working through collaboration, consultation and partnership with the wider community.