The Digital Skills for Work qualification has been designed to incorporate a understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills, which will enable individuals to progress within their role where digital literacy skills are required
The content of the qualification is based on the four mandatory units.
- Using and Managing Information
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices
- Communicating and Collaborating Online
- Digital Career Development
The qualifications are appropriate for learners 19+ and resided in the EU for the last 3 years in order to access funding.
Guided Learning Hours: 110
Awarding Body: NCFE
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
- Level 2 Award/Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business
- Level 3 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- Level 3 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT (General)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT (Business)